Core Values & Board Goals
| Print |
The district is committed to...
- Treating all constituants with respect
- Student success and achievement
- Encouraging innovation
- A focus on excellence
- Fair and equitable compensation
- Fiscal responsibility
- Offer all students a rigorous and relevant education that meets their academic and personal needs, provides the knowledge and skills necessary for success in college and the work place, and enables them to become socially responsible, productive citizens.
- Provide students a learning environment that is safe, orderly, and encourages good health and wellness.
- Insure that communication with students, parents, staff, and the community is transparent, timely, professional, and service driven.
- Provide, utilize, and promote appropriate technology in order to be more efficient and effective in our work and enhance and expand students' learning opportunites.
- Ensure fiscal responsibility and maintain a priority driven budgeting process that implements district goals and provides for frequent monitoring and communication.
- Provide a work environmentin that values and supports staff, provides opportunities for growth, and recognizes excellence.support and respect